ACHE’s 2021–2022 Nominating Committee is calling for applications for service beginning in 2022. ACHE Fellows are eligible for any of the Governor and Chairman-Elect vacancies and are eligible for the Nominating Committee vacancies within their districts. Those interested in pursuing applications should review the candidate guidelines for the competencies and qualifications required for these important roles. Open positions on the slate include:
- Nominating Committee Member, District 1 (two-year term ending in 2024)
- Nominating Committee Member, District 4 (two-year term ending in 2024)
- Nominating Committee Member, District 5 (two-year term ending in 2024)
- Four Governors (three-year terms ending in 2025)
Please refer to the following district designations for the open positions:
- District 1: Canada, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
- District 4: Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas
- District 5: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
Candidates for Chairman-Elect and Governor should submit an application to serve that includes a copy of their resume and up to 10 letters of support. For details, please review the Candidate Guidelines, including guidance from the Board of Governors to the Nominating Committee regarding the personal competencies of Chairman-Elect and Governor candidates and the composition of the Board of Governors.
Candidates for the Nominating Committee should only submit a letter of self-nomination and a copy of their resume.
Applications to serve and self-nominations must be submitted electronically to email@example.com and must be received by July 15. All correspondence should be addressed to Heather J. Rohan, FACHE, chairman, Nominating Committee, c/o Julie Nolan, American College of Healthcare Executives, 300 S. Riverside Plaza, Ste. 1900, Chicago, IL 60606-6698.
Following the July 15 submission deadline, the committee will meet to determine which candidates for Chairman-Elect and Governor will be interviewed. All candidates will be notified in writing of the committee’s decision by Sept. 30, and candidates for Chairman-Elect and Governor will be interviewed in person on Oct. 28.