Career Positioning: Madison Education Event
March 20 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
FREE for ACHE members!
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Registration/Networking
8:30 – 10:000 a.m. Panel Discussion
- Learn steps an individual should take within his or her organization and in the surrounding community to reach the next level in his or her career.
- Identify service opportunities that will enhance their skills
- Understand how to make the most of a mentoring relationship
- Kelly Boggs, Director of Network Engagement, Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Andy Hillig, MBA, FACHE, Business Coach and Consultant, Andy Hillig Solutions, LLC
- Mark Huth, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Group Health Cooperative of South-Central Wisconsin
- Carl Selvick, PharmD, MBA, FACHE, Senior Director Clinic Operations, Fort Healthcare
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
Cancellation Policy: They must be received in writing on or before 3/13/2020 emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.