Face-to-Face Virtual Event: COVID-19: What We Learned: Staffing/People Resources and Supply Chain
December 17 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$15
- Identify best practices in supply and equipment communication updates to frontline staff
- Outline the future of healthcare supply chains and the storage capacity of PPE
- Describe how critical staffing decisions were made and what variables were key
- Discuss how to effectively implementing work-from-home measures for employees
- Mary Bygd, FACHE, Operations Administrator, MCHS- Red Cedar
- Gary H. Rakes, CFAAMA, CMRP, CSCS, Vice President – Chief Supply Chain Officer, Aspirus, Inc.
- William “Bill” Moir IV, VP Supply Chain Operations, Advocate Aurora Health
This event has been approved for 1.5 virtual Face-to-Face education hour(s).
This is a member only event. Registration is a two step process.
- Register and pay.
- You will be sent a link to register via the ACHE Learning Portal on the following business day. You will need to login to ache.org to complete this step.
Note: We will not be sending out the second link until payment is received. Cost is $15.