Disruptive Innovation in Healthcare Delivery
May 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$15
- Strategies to help organizational leaders understand the need for and how to embrace disruptive innovation
- Understanding how disruptive innovation necessitates change and how to embrace and sustain organizational change.
- Learn how disruptive innovation in healthcare has modified the way consumers view and seek healthcare services.
- Understand how regulations and legislation may enable or hinder disruptive innovation in healthcare
- Increase awareness of and identification of disruptive innovation in healthcare with examples of adaptive strategies.
- Mark Herzog, FACHE, President, Herzog Advisory Group LLC
- Andy Hillig, ACC, CPC, MBA, FACHE, Leadership Coach, Andy Hillig Solutions, LLC
- David Lally, FACHE, Director – Community Benefit & Advocacy, Hospital Sisters Health Systems (HSHS) Wisconsin
- Adam Zavadil, JD, MPH, Founder and Principal, ZAHealth LLC
This event has been approved for 1.5 virtual Face-to-Face education hour(s).
This is a member only event. Registration is a two step process.
- Register and pay.
- You will be sent a link to register via the ACHE Learning Portal on the following business day. You will need to login to ache.org to complete this step.
Note: We will not be sending out the second link until payment is received. Cost is $15.