- This event has passed.
Virtual F2F: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
April 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$15
- Explore organizational and community implications, barriers, and opportunities to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Compare organizational diversity models and plans
- Evaluate organizational culture and cultural competency
- Administer quality practices for diverse populations
- Nusheen Ameenuddin, MD, MPH, MPA, Pediatrician, Mayo Clinic
- Erickajoy Daniels, SVP, Chief Diversity Equity & Inclusion, Advocate Aurora Health
- William Johnson, Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Milwaukee VA Medical Center
- David Loaiza-Funk, MHS, CLSSBB, CMI, President & CEO at Diversidad LLC
This event has been approved for 1.5 virtual Face-to-Face education hour(s).
This is a member only event. Registration is a two step process.
- Register and pay.
- You will be sent a link to register via the ACHE Learning Portal on the following business day. You will need to login to ache.org to complete this step.
Note: We will not be sending out the second link until payment is received. Cost is $15.