- This event has passed.
2021 Physician Leadership Development Conference: On-demand and Part 2
September 14 - September 15
Presented by Wisconsin Hospital Association
Tuesday, September 14, 2021-Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Wisconsin Hospital Association
Physician leaders must represent both clinical and management interests. Those new to the role are often challenged to move beyond their clinical expertise as they are asked to problem solve, lead their clinical colleagues, and manage needed change in a rapidly evolving health care environment.
Please see Conference Agenda for objectives for each presentation.
Who Should Attend
- Developing Physician Leaders, including:
- Any physician who has recently taken on a leadership/management role
- Any physician with leadership/management potential
- Any physician who needs assistance making the transition from clinician to leader
- Senior Physician Leaders, including:
- Any seasoned physician leader interested in enhancing his/her leadership skills
- Chief Medical Officers; VPMAs; Chiefs of Staff; Department Chairs; Medical Directors
- Non-clinical, senior-level hospital or health system administrators/executives who accompany one or more physicians to the conference
• CME Option – $500.00 per person • Non-CME Option – $300.00 per person