To be considered for the 2021-2022 Leadership Development Program, please submit you application here by March 8, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
As a developing leader in an industry experiencing fast-paced and disruptive changes, the ability to lead effectively has never been more critical nor more marketable. Today’s leading healthcare organizations require the talent and skills of strong leaders to influence others in realizing the vision of the organization. The American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) – Wisconsin Chapter Leadership Development Program combines site visits, lectures, group exercises, participatory events, skills assessments, networking and coaching to prepare emerging leaders with the skills to influence others and immediately impact their organizations. The program will enlighten the emerging leader about their leadership strengths and abilities, enhance their knowledge of the healthcare industry, and provide them with the opportunity to immediately apply what they have learned for personal and professional growth. In addition to the core curriculum, the program also offers the emerging leader the opportunity to interact with peers from across the state, receive coaching from successful early careerists and executives, increase exposure in the Wisconsin Chapter of ACHE, and the ability to network with Wisconsin’s leading healthcare executives.
As a member of the Leadership Development Program, you will:
- Evaluate and enhance your leadership abilities and assess your strengths to add value to your organization
- Better understand the elements of effective leadership in healthcare
- Cultivate leadership skills in a supportive environment with a peer cohort
- Further develop your personal leadership profile
- Develop a professional network of fellow early careerists
- Network and build relationships with a variety of healthcare executives throughout Wisconsin
- Visit sites to learn from senior executives who will offer insights into their career path and lessons learned
- Receive coaching from alumni of the Leadership Development Program
- Become a mentor to a student who is pursuing a career in healthcare
- Attend ACHE Wisconsin Chapter’s Annual Conference and earn up to 12 Face-to-Face Education hours, with Conference registration fee provided by the Chapter
This exciting opportunity is available to early careerist leaders who meet the following criteria: (occasionally exceptions are made to these general criteria)
- Has been a member of ACHE for at least 1 continuous year.
- Currently a member of the ACHE Wisconsin Chapter.
- Has not yet attained the FACHE credential.
- Holds a graduate level degree (including, and not limited to, MHA, MHSA, MBA, MPH, MSN, DNP, MD, PharmD, PhD)
- Is an early careerist (Has <10 years’ experience working in healthcare, or clinician leader with <10 years healthcare management experience)
- Currently in a healthcare leadership role (must include resume, organizational chart and job description)
Derek Angle, Jennifer Benrud,Elizabeth Folbrecht, Christopher Gries, Jeron Jackson, Nick Ladell,William McMullen, Bethany Seeboth
Nicole Aloia, Luke Belter, Benjamin Brenna, Aaron Budd, Rachel Cabelka, Tracy Keenan, Brian Michalski, Carl Selvick
Adam Corrado, Shana Kettunen, Omar Knighton, Alicia Rizzo, Justin Saldutte, Vonda Shaw
Greg Angus, Kelly Boggs, John Good, Benjamin Jarvis, Christina Orr, James Semrad
Julie Christofferson, Jordan Dow, Paul Horvath, Rachel Kantosky, Thomas Kaster, Nishit Nirmal, Erika Smith, Aaron Zimmel
Katie Sahajpal, Vincent Hogan, Wendy Adams, Philip Rossing, Kate Schaafsma, Michael Flaherty
Molly Cianfarani, Jason Craig, Tina Frey, Eric Jukkala, Aaron Kinney, Mary O’Connell, Alexa Urrutia-Comas
Kara Schutts, Ankur Sharma, Nicole Deklotz, Matt Henry, Jerome Garrett, Timothy Sullivan
Ryan Neville, Wendy Horton, Bo Johnson, Mandy McGuire, Raynea Rashad
Emily Blomberg, Eric Ford, Will Katz, Rob Lenio, Kara Mulligan