ACHE-WI 2018 Annual Conference
September 17 - September 19
Earn 12 Face-to-Face credits at the ACHE-WI 2018 Annual Conference!
- Coaching for Optimal Behavior: A 360-Degree Model
- Ensuring Your Community’s Emergency Preparedness
- Interdependence of Public, Private and Federal Healthcare Delivery
- The Promise and Perils of Precision Medicine
- Employing Social Media to Build Customer Satisfaction and Community Outreach
- Managing for Morale—Effective Management Techniques to Retain Your Staff
- Accountability for the Care We Provide
- Closing Gaps in Patient Care Plans: The Executive’s Role in Engaging Care Teams to Improve Patient Safety, Quality of Care, and Operating Margins
Increasing Your Leadership Power to Bridge Building Levels
Jerry V. Teplitz, JD, PhD, CSP, Award Winning Author, Speaker, Brain Performance Expert
Have you ever had a negative day as a Healthcare leader? How did you feel at the end of it? Tired, drained… Now, have you ever had a positive day as a leader? How did you feel at the end of it? Energized. Isn’t there an increase in your productivity, effectiveness and bottom line on that positive day? What would that do to your abilities and successes as a leader and bridge builder? You can have that outcome every day! In this highly interactive program, Amazon bestselling author and top‑rated speaker Dr. Jerry V. Teplitz will show you how to make every day that way through actual tools and techniques that will increase your energy level resulting in more effective leadership and bridge building capabilities.
Plan to attend now and book your hotel room. Rooms are available at The Osthoff Resort at the special rate of $172. To guarantee this rate, reservations must be made by August 27, 2018. To make a reservation, please call The Osthoff Resort at 1-800-876-3399 and request the American College of Healthcare Executives – Wisconsin Chapter room block.