Building an Ethical Culture – Milwaukee Education Event
July 30 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
4:30 – 5:00 p.m. Registration/Networking
5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Panel Discussion
- Define an ethically grounded culture in operational terms and outcomes.
- Identify strategies for building an ethical culture: creating, sustaining, and managing.
- Identify resources necessary to create an ethically grounded culture.
- Outline the role of effective/ethical leadership in building an ethical culture.
- Robyn S. Shapiro, J.D., Founder and Attorney Health Sciences Law Group LLC
- Amy Bovi, MA, Vice President, Ethics, Advocate Aurora Health
- Michael D. Erdmann, MD, M.S., Chief of Staff/Chief Medical Officer, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center
- Mushir Hassan, MD, FACP, Vice President of Medical Affairs, Ascension Elmbrook, Ascension Wisconsin
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
Cancellation Policy: They must be received in writing on or before 7/23/2019 emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.