- This event has passed.
Coaching for Optimal Behavior – Madison Face-to-Face Event
June 13 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Coaching for Optimal Behavior: A 360-Degree Model
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Registration/Networking
8:30 – 10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion
- Discuss the prevalence of and define ‘disruptive behavior’ in the workplace
- Review the impact of disruptive behavior on patient care
- Discuss the clinical and business case for preventing and managing disruptive behavior
- Brainstorm strategies to evaluate, treat, and monitor disruptive behavior to achieve positive and lasting changes
- Frank Byrne, M.D., MMM, FACHE FACPE FACP FCCP, President Emeritus & Foundation Board Member – SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – Madison
- Marie Dominguez, M.D., FACHE, Chief Medical Officer, Aurora Health Care
- Beth Houlahan, DNP, RN, CENP, SVP/Chief Nurse Executive, UW Health
- Seth Teigen, FACHE, President, Franklin & St. Francis Hospitals
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
Cancellations must be received in writing on or before 06/06/2018 via fax: 920-882-3655 or emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.