- This event has passed.
Managing for Morale – Madison Event
March 15 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Learn new techniques for staff retention
- Articulate senior management’s role in creating an environment that encourages long-term employees
- Articulate how staff expectations have changed
- Understand the role of coaching & mentoring in management
- Christopher Schmitz, AVP, Human Resources and Facilities, Stoughton Hospital
- Elizabeth Bolt, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Human Resources Officer, University of Wisconsin Health
- John Rohrer, Center Director, William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Erin Daniels, Director of Human Resources, The Monroe Clinic
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
Cancellations must be received in writing on or before 03/08/18 via fax: 920-882-3655 or emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.