- This event has passed.
Managing for Morale – Milwaukee Face-to-Face Event
April 26, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
5:00 – 5:30 p.m. Registration/Networking
5:30 – 7:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Q&A and Networking
- Learn new techniques for staff retention
- Articulate senior management’s role in creating an environment that encourages long-term employees
- Articulate how staff expectations have changed
- Understand the role of coaching & mentoring in management
- Dawn Faucett, Vice President, Human Resource Business Partner, Aurora Health Care
- Kevin Kluesner, Chief Administrative Officer, Ascension St. Joseph Hospital
- Dr. Frank Lavora, Chief Medical Officer, Aurora Health Care
- Dr. Daniel Zomcheck, Director, Milwaukee VA Medical Center
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
Cancellations must be received in writing on or before 04/19/2018 via fax: 920-882-3655 or emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.