- This event has passed.
Mindful Leadership – Madison Education Event
March 15 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Registration/Networking
8:30 – 10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion
- Learn new mindfulness techniques to use in their own professional careers
- Discuss mindfulness practices to implement within their teams/organizations
- Understand why the topic of mindfulness is important in healthcare
- Teresa Lindfors, FACHE, RN, VP of Growth & Development, Stoughton Hospital
- Jennifer McDonald, MD, Assistant Chief of Mental Health and Whole Health Director, William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Beth Potter, MD, Medical Director of Employee Health and Wellbeing, Associate Professor, UW Health
- Karil Walther, DNP, RN, Vice President, Primary Care and Population Health Management, UW Health
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
Cancellation Policy: They must be received in writing on or before 3/8/2019 emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.