- This event has passed.
Talent Management for Bench Strength Development – Madison Event
June 28 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- Assess the organization’s future need for new leaders.
- Create mechanisms to identify emerging leaders from within the organization
- Recognize high potential, future leaders with every new hire–regardless of level or division
- Address generational issues of the new work force
- Assess whether talent management should be part of the strategic plan
- Christopher Schmitz, AVP Human Resources, Stoughton Hospital
- Joann Jastrab, JD, Chief, Education Service & Designated Learning Officer (DLO), William S. Middleton VA Memorial Hospital
- Frank D. Byrne MD, MMM, FACHE, FACPE, FACP, FCCP, President Emeritus, St. Mary’s Hospital, Senior Executive, HealthX Ventures
- Ann Zenk, RN, MHA, Vice President of Workforce and Clinical Practice, Wisconsin Hospital Association
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
They must be received in writing on or before 6/21/17 via fax: 920-882-3655 or emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.