- This event has passed.
Women in Healthcare Leadership: Be BOLD
November 9, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
The ACHE-Wisconsin Chapter is partnering with the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Wisconsin Chapter to create and deliver a full day conference event that will bring together women leaders serving in healthcare to learn to BE BOLD; Be Determined, Be Visionary, Be Transformative, Be Intentional and Be You in the journey to healthcare leadership. This annual conference partnership is now in the fifth year.
All leaders in healthcare leadership roles from early careerist to C-suite executives, whether employed at a hospital, medical group, healthcare system, or healthcare vendor/partner.
Program Learning Objectives:
- BE BOLD as a woman in healthcare leadership by:
- BE DETERMINED – Learn how to be Determined and Dedicated in offering service that builds long-term customer relationships.
- BE VISIONARY – Learn to take charge of your destiny through thinking, planning, and envisioning your future.
- BE TRANSFORMATIVE – Build confidence to take risks to follow your passion and manage your future career aspirations.
- BE INTENTIONAL – Learn to communicate effectively by choosing your words to address difficult conversations.
- BE YOU – Understand how to become a more effective leader and make a positive impact in a world of change.
- Listen and share learning experiences from women who have overcome challenges on their journey to leadership.
- Network and connect with other women healthcare leaders.
ACHE Qualified Credit:
As an independent chartered chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives, by ACHE- Wisconsin Chapter is authorized to award 5.25 hours of ACHE Qualified Education credit toward advancement or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Participants in this program who wish to have it considered for ACHE Qualified Education credit should list their attendance when they apply to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or recertification.