2021 Physician Leadership Development Conference
March 12 @ 8:15 am - 12:00 pm
Physician leaders must represent both clinical and management interests. Those new to the role are often challenged to move beyond their clinical expertise as they are asked to problem solve, lead their clinical colleagues, and manage needed change in a rapidly evolving health care environment.
The COVID-19 pandemic has altered life for everyone. Based on your feedback, combined with the current guidance surrounding large gatherings, WHA has developed a complete educational event for physicians and their hospital leadership. The Physician Leader Learning Day (March 12, 2021/Virtual) and the Physician Knowledge Sharing Event (September 14 & 15, 2021/In-person) will offer CME-certified education focused on developing leadership skills, as well as providing a forum for discussion, networking, and collegiality.
Who Should Attend
- Developing Physician Leaders, including:
- Any physician who has recently taken on a leadership/management role
- Any physician with leadership/management potential
- Any physician who needs assistance making the transition from clinician to leader
- Senior Physician Leaders, including:
- Any seasoned physician leader interested in enhancing his/her leadership skills
- Chief Medical Officers; VPMAs; Chiefs of Staff; Department Chairs; Medical Directors
- Non-clinical, senior-level hospital or health system administrators/executives who accompany one or more physicians to the conference
ACHE Qualified Credit
As an independent chartered chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives, Wisconsin Chapter is authorized to award 6.0 hours of ACHE Qualified Education credit toward advancement or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have it considered for ACHE Qualified Education credit should list their attendance when they apply to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or recertification.
- CME Option – $650.00 per person
- Non-CME Option – $375.00 per person