Building an Ethical Culture – Madison Education Event
June 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
5:00 – 5:30 p.m. Registration/Networking
5:30 – 7:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
- Outline the role of effective/ethical leadership in building an ethical culture.
- Discuss the strategies for building an ethical culture: creating, sustaining and managing it.
- Discuss the importance of effective communication, including establishing and managing expectations of appropriate conduct (actions and practices), offering practical guidance, providing feedback, having mechanisms in place for resolving issues, and training and mentoring employees when aiming to build an ethical culture.
- Matthew Streeter, MBA, FHFMA, FACHE, Chief Financial Officer, Black River Memorial Hospital
- Kristin Baird, RN, BSN, MHA, President, Baird Group
- Alyson Capp, PhD, Director, Ethics, AdvocateAuroraHealth
- Troy Lepien MAB, CIA, CHC, CHPC, Vice President, Business Integrity/Chief Compliance Officer, UW Health
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
Cancellation Policy: They must be received in writing on or before 6/12/2019 emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.