- This event has passed.
Face-to-Face Virtual Event: COVID-19 Crisis Management: What We Learned: Leadership
November 19, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$15
- Review the timeline of events and how decision making evolved.
- Describe how your Organizational Policies/Procedures stood up during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Note different channels for communication and providing information to patients and staff, and their success.
- Describe the biggest challenges with staffing, supply chain, safety of workers, and the impact on the care delivery system.
- Key take-a ways for the audience to replicate at their organization.
- Shawn Lerch, MHA, Chief Executive Officer, Sauk Prairie Healthcare (moderator)
- Zan Degen, Vice Chair – Administration, Mayo Clinic Health System
- Wendy Horton, PharmD, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, UVA Health
- Erin Yale, MM, FACHE, Vice President, Surgical and Diagnostic Services, Children’s Wisconsin
This event has been approved for 1.5 virtual Face-to-Face education hour(s).
This is a member only event. Registration is a two step process.
- Register and pay.
- You will be sent a link to register via the ACHE Learning Portal on the following business day. You will need to login to ache.org to complete this step.
Note: We will not be sending out the second link until payment is received. Cost is $15.