- This event has passed.
Face-to-Face Virtual Event: Leading a Culture of Safety: A Blueprint for Success, Lead and Reward a Just Culture and Establish Organizational Behavior Expectations
December 3, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$15
- Create a greater understanding Just Culture
- Provide strategies and tactics to support a culture of safety
- Learn more about how to track and measure quality and patient safety metrics
- Gain insight on how other organizations are managing a culture of safety in the midst of a pandemic
- Mary Bygd, FACHE, Operations Administrator, Mayo Clinic Health System
- Timothy Lineberry, MD, SVP, CMO – Advocate Aurora Medical Group; MSS/ISO-Regulatory; Advocate Aurora Health
- Veronica Scott-Fulton, DNP, MPH, MBA, BSN, BA, NEA-BC, WI Regional Senior Vice President – Chief Nursing Officer, SSM Health
- Jonathan Lewis, FACHE, Vice President of Operations/Chief Operating Officer, UW Health at The American Center
This event has been approved for 1.5 virtual Face-to-Face education hour(s).
This is a member only event. Registration is a two step process.
- Register and pay.
- You will be sent a link to register via the ACHE Learning Portal on the following business day. You will need to login to ache.org to complete this step.
Note: We will not be sending out the second link until payment is received. Cost is $15.