Face-to-Face Virtual Event: Equity of Care
November 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$15
1) Identify the early impact of COVID-19 on the determinants of health among under-served communities and at-risk populations.
2) Discuss local and national healthcare policy influencing equity of care in our communities
3) Recognize opportunities for organizations to improve the health status of their beneficiary populations
4) Identify obstacles confronting healthcare systems/organizations in their efforts to address inequities in care
- Andy Hillig, MBA, FACHE, Principal and Leadership Coach, Andy Hillig Solutions, LLC (moderator)
- Mary Jessen, MSN, Community Benefits Director, Mission Integration, Ascension Wisconsin
- Jon A. Lehrmann, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin and Zablocki VA Medical Center
- Thomas Shorter, JD, FACHE, Partner, Husch Blackwell
This is a member only event. Registration is a two step process.
- Register and pay.
- You will be sent a link to register via the ACHE Learning Portal on the following business day. You will need to login to ache.org to complete this step.
Note: We will not be sending out the second link until payment is received. Cost is $15.