- This event has passed.
Face-to-Face Virtual Event: Telemedicine in the Healthcare Delivery System
October 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$15
Telemedicine has become a healthcare access imperative. Its innovative benefits are of vital interest amid the implementation of most healthcare regulations. The discussion includes adoption and innovation across clinical and patient perspective. Technical, operational, regulatory, and financial/reimbursement aspects of the development of telemedicine programs will be investigated. The expanding role that telemedicine holds in daily medicine and its direction into the future of the healthcare delivery system will be explored.
- Andy Hillig, FACHE, Principal and Leadership Coach, Andy Hillig Solutions, LLC (moderator)
- Tom Brazelton, MD, MPH, FAAP, Medical Director, Telehealth Program, UW Health
- Abraham Doolhoff, MHA, Manager of Virtual Care and Patient Access to Care, Mercyhealth System
- Chris Meyer, Director of Virtual Care and Telehealth, Marshfield Clinic Health System
This is a member only event. Registration is a two step process.
- Register and pay.
- You will be sent a link to register via the ACHE Learning Portal on the following business day. You will need to login to ache.org to complete this step.
Note: We will not be sending out the second link until payment is received. Cost is $15.