Mindful Leadership – Milwaukee Education Event
May 1 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
5:00 – 5:30 p.m. Registration/Networking
5:30 – 7:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
- Discuss mindfulness and its relationship to leadership effectiveness
- Understand how different disciplines approach and can help inform being a mindful leader
- Determine strategies for developing mindful skills for organizations and individuals
- Sarah Reddin, M.A., Director, Ministry Formation, Ascension Wisconsin
- Carrie Killoran, Executive Vice President, Central Wisconsin Region, Aurora Health Care
- Scott Bautch D.C., Chriopractor, Bautch Chiropractic
- Julie Lavoie MSN MS RN CPN RD CSP CD, Quality Manager, Herma Heart Institute & Nurse Clinician, NG Bridle Clinician, Gastroenterology, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
Cancellation Policy: They must be received in writing on or before 4/24/2019 emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.