Mindful Leadership – La Crosse Education Event
May 8 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Registration/Networking
8:30 – 10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion
- Understand the concept of mindfulness in a healthcare leadership setting.
- Design programs to promote mindfulness for front line staff.
- Spread the practice mindfulness throughout an organization.
- James McLain, MHA, FACHE, Deputy Director, Milwaukee VA Medical Center
- Margo Francisco, FACHE, System VP, Strategy, SSM Health Wisconsin
- Christopher G. Green, MD, Clinical Professor, Pediatric Pulmonology, University of Wisconsin
- Bill Schrum, CEO, Road Dog Enterprises
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
Cancellation Policy: They must be received in writing on or before 5/1/2019 emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.