Talent Management for Bench Strength Development – Wauwatosa Event
July 25 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- Describe fundamental principles of talent management and succession planning
- Discuss mechanisms to identify emerging high performers and train potential future leaders
- Review succession planning case examples from leading health systems
- Cindy Mixon, Vice President, Human Resources, MRA
- Michael Grubich, Sr. Vice President Talent & Organization Development Aurora Health Care
- Eric Humphrey, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Froedtert Health
- Sherri DuCharme-White, Vice President Human Resources and Faculty Affairs, Medical College of Wisconsin
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
They must be received in writing on or before 7/18/17 via fax: 920-882-3655 or emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.