- This event has passed.
Reinventing Customer Service in Healthcare: Lessons Learned from the Best – Madison Event
August 2, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- Learn the strategies that local healthcare leaders have used to improve internal and external customer service
- Discover new initiatives to achieve outstanding patient and staff satisfaction results, increase market share and decrease costs
- Understand how to meet patient and provider needs in a faster, more cost-efficient way while excelling in safety and retention outcomes.
- Wendy Horton, PharmD, MBA, FACHE, Vice President, Operations, UW Health at the American Center
- Kristin Baird MHA, BSN, RN, President/CEO, President, Baird Group
- Teresa Lindfors, FACHE, RN, CNO/VP Patient Services, Stoughton Hospital
- John Sheehan, MHA, FACHE, President, UW Health at the American Center
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.
They must be received in writing on or before 7/26/17 via fax: 920-882-3655 or emailed to ACHE-WI@badgerbay.co. No refunds will be given for no shows.