Young Professionals & Early Careerists Virtual Career Fair & Fellowship Receptions Invitation
November 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE) Everett V. Fox Student Case Competition invites you to participate in the 16th Annual Career Fair & Fellowship Reception to be held virtually. As in-person, you’ll have the chance to greet and e-meet multiple students as they come into your zoom meeting. The event will take place on Thursday, November 11th, 2021 from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Virtual Career Fair & Fellowship Reception Format
- The reception will take place in the NAHSE Case Competition event portal on Thursday, November 11th, 2021 from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- This year we will be utilizing zoom within our event platform to host meetings. Please ensure that your organization allows use of the zoom platform.
Goal Virtual Career Fair & Fellowship Reception Format
- NAHSE is committed to investing in the professional and personal development of students and early-careerists. As part of this experience, the Career Fair & Fellowship Reception was created to broaden opportunities for organizations interested in:
- Identifying a diverse pool of talent
- Networking amongst students and leading healthcare professionals
- Engaging students in pursuing graduate fellowships/residencies and/or early career development programs
A mutually beneficial opportunity, the reception is a prime recruiting and marketing opportunity for your organization. As a participant, organizations are afforded the opportunity to:
- Receive first-hand access to highly talented students from graduate programs in healthcare administration, public health and business administration that represent the healthcare leaders of tomorrow.
- Market their organization through the formation of relationships with hundreds of rising and established healthcare leaders in attendance from across the country.
The cost to participate in the Virtual Career Fair & Fellowship Reception is FREE and includes the following benefits:
- Direct access to ethnically diverse and talented health administration graduate students from across the country, who are seeking residencies, fellowships and other career opportunities
- A resume book comprised of master’s prepared potential job applicants
Confirm Your Participation Today! We are confident that your organization’s participation in this event will be invaluable. To confirm your spot at the 16th Annual Career Fair & Fellowship Reception, please complete the online registration form by clicking this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6Q8PC3Q
Interested in helping prepare students and early careerists for successful interviews? We are looking for experienced leaders to volunteer as resume reviewers and mock interviewers during the Career and Fellowship Reception. If interested, please email email@example.com.