Women in Healthcare Leadership Conference
November 12 @ 7:15 am - 4:00 pm
Conference Theme: Bolder. Brighter. Better.
- To inspire healthcare leaders to achieve the confidence, vision, and clarity to become change agents and make an impact for a bolder, brighter, better future.
- Discover the concept of an intrapreneurial mindset and how intrapreneurship can be cultivated in your role and organization.
- Become aware of your strengths and how they can be best showcased and applied personally and professionally.
- Learn about attributes that contribute to successful leadership and strategies for navigating complex environments.
- Leave with tools to inspire and advocate for positive change in your workplace and career.
As an independent chartered chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives, Wisconsin Chapter is authorized to award 5.25 hours of ACHE Qualified Education credit toward advancement or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have it considered for ACHE Qualified Education credit should list their attendance when they apply to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or recertification.