We are beginning to process Congress registration refunds. Registrants will receive an email with details this week (week of March 23) as well as a confirmation email that the refund has been processed. All refunds will be processed by April 20.
All fees will be returned by the same method of payment used in the original transaction:
- Credit cards will be refunded directly
- Refund checks will be mailed to the address on the payment check
- If you made multiple payments, you may receive multiple refunds
Any new Fellow that had planned to walk this year in the 2020 Convocation Ceremony will be invited to participate in the 2021 ceremony. All cap and gown fees for 2020 will be refunded by April 20, in a separate transaction from their Congress registration.
- For those in the 2019 recertification class that received an extension to complete the requirements by March 31, this extension has been continued for the class to complete all requirements and submit recertification application and fee by Dec. 31, 2020.
- For those who are due to complete their recertification requirements in 2020, ACHE has extended the deadline to complete requirements, submit recertification application, and pay recertification fee until March 31, 2021.
Board of Governors Exam
If any member had planned to take the Board of Governors Exam at Congress 2020, they should have received an email from Julianna Kazragys, FACHE, CAE, credentialing manager, with information on how to schedule their test at a future time.
- Unfortunately, our testing vendor, Pearson VUE, has temporarily closed all its testing centers. Be sure to visit the following website to stay updated on the latest information on their website: https://home.pearsonvue.com/coronavirus-update
- If a member has an active exam waiver on file, the waiver will be valid through Dec. 31, 2020
- All current exam-authorized individuals will have until Dec. 31, 2020 to take and pass the exam without their applications expiring