The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) invites you to attend a Medicaid Telehealth Expansion interactive webinar.
This webinar will seek your response to DHS’s proposed launch of Wisconsin Act 56: Telehealth Expansion, which will significantly expand Wisconsin Medicaid’s permanent telehealth policy. The presentation will include the following items:
- General overview of telehealth expansion
- General policy information
- Wave 1 priority acute and primary service areas:
- Proposed services included in telehealth
- Proposed services excluded from telehealth
- Input from attendees
Following the presentation, DHS will take questions from attendees via the DHS telehealth mailbox.
How to join
Thursday, July 30, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Click this URL to join; Password: 07302020
Join by phone: 646-558-8656; Webinar ID #933 1403 1869
Friday, July 31, 2:00-3:30 pm
Click this URL to join; Password: 07312020.
Join by phone: 646-558-8656; Webinar ID #999 9957 0817