|Please join Husch Blackwell as we go virtual with our Health Law Conference. The series will include a range of important topics relevant to the healthcare industry. The webinar programs will be offered every Thursday from October 1 through November 19.
Our first session will include a panel discussion on a potential COVID-19 vaccine. The session will cover the progress of Operation Warp Speed, aspects of vaccine distribution plans and considerations for employers.
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, general counsel, compliance officers and other senior business leaders, as well as representatives of hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare organizations.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending approval for Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin continuing legal education credit.
Please be sure to self-report 1 ACHE Qualified Education Credit using the link titled “My education Credit” on your myACHE profile page for each session you attend.
The October 1 session is complimentary; however, registration is required. We encourage you to forward this invitation to interested colleagues. Unable to join us at the scheduled date and time? Register anyway and we will email the recording to you.
Want to plan ahead? Registration is also open for the remaining programs in our Health Law & Innovation virtual series. Click the program title below to register for each session you would like to attend. All programs will be held Noon – 1:00 p.m. CDT.
· October 8 – Developing Strategies Around Hospital and Physician Integration
· October 15 – Virtual Health: Who Will Be Leading Tomorrow? CMS, Consumers, COVID-19?
· October 22 – Risk Management: Uncharted Waters
· October 29 – Strategic Acquisitions and Investment Opportunities During a Pandemic
· November 5 – Stimulus Relief Funds: Strings Attached!
· November 12 – Pharmacy Trends 2021: What to Watch Out for After the Year That Was
· November 19 – Health Law 2021: A Legislative Outlook
CARES Act, COVID-19 & Return-to-Work Guidance
Husch Blackwell provides guidance regarding COVID-19 updates, the CARES Act, rapidly changing state-by-state orders, including those that impact stay-at-home and return-to-work protocols. Contact these legal teams or your Husch Blackwell attorney to plan a way through and beyond the pandemic.