Voting is now open for the 2021 ACHE-WI Board of Directors (VOTE NOW). A link to each candidate’s full application and their biographical information is available on the ballot. All active and life ACHE-WI members are eligible to cast one ballot for up to four candidates. After reviewing all the candidates, please mark your selections on the ballot.
Voting will close at 4:00pm on Friday, October 30, 2020.
2021 Slate of Candidates
- Laura Bubla, FACHE, Director of Laboratory Services, SSM Health, Madison
- Kenneth Carlson, FACHE, Vice President, Planning & Business Development, Sauk Prairie Healthcare, Prairie du Sac
- Abraham Doolhoof, MHA, Manager of Virtual Care and Patient Access to Care, Mercyhealth, Janesville
- Jennifer Fink, PhD (re-election), Program Director Masters HealthCare Administration (MHA), University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, Milwaukee
- Andy Hillig, MBA, ELI-MP, FACHE, Leadership Coach, Andy Hillig Solutions, LLC, Sussex
- Aaron Kinney, DBA, MS, Executive Director, Herma Heart Institute / Children’s Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- David Lally, FACHE, Director of Community Benefit & Advocacy, HSHS Wisconsin, Oconto Falls
- Christina Orr, D.P.T. (re-election), Assistant Medical Center Director, Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Milwaukee