We invite you to register for the 2021 Congress on Healthcare Leadership, March 22–25. Join us for this reimagined virtual experience and earn up to 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits. Connect with more than 4,000 healthcare leaders from across the care continuum.
Our Congress agenda features keynote speakers including:
- Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health.
- Atul Gawande, MD, surgeon, Brigham and Young Women’s Hospital/writer, The New Yorker.
- Keller Rinaudo, co-founder/CEO, Zipline.
- Amy Walter, national editor, Cook Political Report/host, “The Takeaway.”
- Wes Moore, New York Times Bestselling Author/CEO, The Robin Hood Foundation.
- Indu Subaiya, MD, co-founder/president, Catalyst @ Health 2.0.
You will also gain new solutions through the Leadership Insights, Hot Topics, Master Series and Keynote Addresses.
Career Development Sessions at Congress
The Career Resource Center Team will offer a library of targeted, career-related video sessions that will be easily accessible to all and cover a variety of relevant topics including:
- Making the Most of ACHE’s Career Resource Center.
- Interviewing for Impact.
- Creating Powerful Resumes and Advanced Resume Trends.
- What Executive Recruiters Wish They Could Tell You
- Optimizing Your Use of LinkedIn.
- Initiating a Strategic Job Search Campaign.
- ACHE’s Leadership Mentoring Network.
In addition, a series of on-demand sessions will also be available via the Career Resource Center including:
- Planting the seeds of healthcare leadership in our future physicians: Methods to our madness?
- Employment Opportunities in the Federal Sector.
- Headhunters Forum: Tips for working with a search firm (from a candidate’s perspective).
- Transitioning From Military to Civilian Healthcare.
- The Next Life Chapter: A dialogue around encore career considerations.
The Career Resource Center will also be hosting an open access exhibit booth to support dialogue and conversation around Resume and Career Advising topics, including targeted power presentations, open office hours and a multitude of complimentary resources and tools.
Connect With Fellow Members
We are pleased to offer members three new, free online communities for physician executives, Asian healthcare leaders and LGBTQ healthcare leaders. The communities’ platform makes it easier than ever for peers to connect in real time, tackle issues together and ask important career-related questions. Members can participate in discussion threads, share resources and best practices, and crowdsource innovative ideas and solutions.
To join, follow these steps:
- Log in to my.ache.org.
- Under “Helpful Links” on the right-hand side, click the last option, “My Communities.”
- Click the “Add” button to choose the online communities you wish to join. An MD or DO degree is required to join the Physician Executive Community.
- Watch your inbox for your welcome email and instructions to access your new community! The email will arrive within 24 hours.
We hope you will join these communities. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.