Over the past year, ACHE Wisconsin Chapter has been releasing monthly podcasts in our series Coffee with the College. We hope that you have enjoyed them. As we plan for 2022, we would like your feedback to improve future podcasts. Please take this brief survey to share your insight and input on our chapter podcast, Coffee with the College.
In case you missed some any of the podcasts, you can listen to them all here.
Our 2021 guests covered the topics of resiliency, AI, personal career journeys, public policy issues, patient experience and community health. Our guests included the following.
- Teresa Lindfors, FACHE, MBA, RN, Chief Strategy & Business Development Officer, Stoughton Health
- Minhaj U. Husain, MD, Infectious Disease Specialist, Advocate Aurora Healthcare
- Ian B.K. Martin, M.D., M.B.A., FACEP, FAAEM, Professor with Tenure and System Chairman, Department of Emergency Medicine, Professor, Department of Medicine, The Medical College of Wisconsin School of Medicine
- Ron Galloway, Technology Researcher and Author
- Seth Teigen, Chief Executive Officer, Providence Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo
- Ryan Natzke, Chief External Affairs Officer, Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Brad Wolters, Director of Federal Government Relations, Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Joe Behn, MD, Vice Chair of Family Medicine, Clinical Practice, SWWI; Instructor of Family Medicine; and Chair of Virtual Community Care Subcommittee, SWWI at Mayo Clinic Health System
- Kris Baird, President and CEO, Baird Group
- Jerome Garrett, Department Administrator, University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine and Community Health