- This event has passed.
Face-to-Face Virtual Event: Ethical Challenges in Healthcare Leadership
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$15
Ethical challenges arise in all aspects of healthcare and service, from the bedside to the boardroom. Hospital leaders and boards set the ethical compass of the organization by making decisions about priorities, policies and resource allocation as they determine the best ways to meet the needs of their communities, while respecting their staff and the populations they serve. Understanding the expanding paradigm of planning, creating, and maintaining an ethical healthcare organization is crucial to help identify strategies for implementing ethics initiatives within your own organization and how an organization has addressed ethical challenges. Healthcare leaders must “walk the talk” and demonstrate their commitment to ethics throughout their organization.
- Richard Kyte, PhD, Endowed Professor/Director, DB Reinhart Institute for Ethics in Leadership, Viterbo University
- Troy Lepien, VP, Business Integrity, UW Health
- Paul Mueller, MD, MPH, Regional Vice President, Mayo Clinic Health System
- Mark Repenshek, PhD, Vice President of Ethics and Church Relations, Ascension
This event has been approved for 1.5 virtual Face-to-Face education hour(s).
This is a member only event. Registration is a two step process.
- Register and pay.
- You will be sent a link to register via the ACHE Learning Portal on the following business day. You will need to login to ache.org to complete this step.
Note: We will not be sending out the second link until payment is received. Cost is $15.