August 1, 2018
5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Milwaukee VA Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI
5:00 – 5:30 p.m. Registration/Networking
5:30 – 7:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
- Provide examples and impact of disruptive provider behavior, to include financial and recruitment implications
- Understand effective strategies for addressing and resolving inappropriate conduct
- Review the concepts and application of the 360 Feedback Model
- Discuss provider conflicts related to generational diversity
- Sara J. McCarthy, JD, Attorney, Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
- Gail McNutt, MD, Medical Director for Care Coordination, Milwaukee VA Medical Center
- Nkem A. Iroegbu, MD, MPH, FACP, Chief Medical Officer, Aurora Sinai Medical Center
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Wisconsin Chapter. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.