The ACHE-WI 2018 Annual Conference will take place on September 17-19, 2018 at The Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake, WI. The conference theme this year is Building Bridges and Creating Connections in Healthcare and will offer 12 Face-to-Face credits.
- Coaching for Optimal Behavior: A 360-Degree Model
- Ensuring Your Community’s Emergency Preparedness
- Interdependence of Public, Private and Federal Healthcare Delivery
- The Promise and Perils of Precision Medicine
- Employing Social Media to Build Customer Satisfaction and Community Outreach
- Managing for Morale—Effective Management Techniques to Retain Your Staff
- Accountability for the Care We Provide
- Closing Gaps in Patient Care Plans: The Executive’s Role in Engaging Care Teams to Improve Patient Safety, Quality of Care, and Operating Margins
Plan to attend now and book your hotel room. Rooms are available at The Osthoff Resort at the special rate of $172. To guarantee this rate, reservations must be made by August 27, 2018. To make a reservation, please call The Osthoff Resort at 1-800-876-3399 and request the American College of Healthcare Executives – Wisconsin Chapter room block.